Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:02 am

Niki instantly turned her Geass off when Jane walked in. She smiled and turned around deciding not to reveal that Jane was in the army. It would probably suprise Kazi just as much as it suprised her. Niki smiledand nodded when Jane offered her to go on a walk with her.
"Okay Jane..." Niki said
Niki grabbed Jane's arm, half-dragging her behind a building. She pinned Jane against the wall and grinned.
"So wht did you want to talk about Jane?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 am

Jane was a bit taken back by her pinning her down. Jane knew she was Bi and all but did she hit on every nice looking girl or something? "Niki as you know im in the army. I would've told you but sometimes when a great secret is revealed stuff happens. But you know now. So I just wanted to explain that to you." Jane was blushing now. Niki was pretty close to her face. "Just tell me what happened to you when that girl grabbed you. You were having convulsions..." Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 am

Niki grinned and leaned closer toward Jane. They were only inches away from each other but she just leaned close and closer. Then Suddenly Niki broke out laughing, her tail swayed quickly and her ears were twitching.
"Jane, that was just too easy...you should see how red your face is right now..." Niki said after catching her breath.
Niki stopped after a few minutes and her expression instantly became seirous.
"Well...I don't really know what happened...I couldn't move and when I regined control, I heard voices of everyoe around me even though their mouths weren't moving..." Niki said.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:36 am

Jane was now even redder from her laughing at her. "Well you know! Its sort of hard when you cant tell when your hitting on someone!" She stormed off back to the tree. She picked up her back pack and climbed the tree. After awhile she calmed down and started thinking about what Niki told her....Words without mouths moving...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:43 am

Niki tilted her head and climbed up beside Jane patting her on the head. Perhaps her little joke had gone too far. She was a bit sad that Jane was so angry at her. She'd have to try to cheer her bet friend up again.
"Well I'm sorry Jane...it was just a joke.." Niki said.
Niki paused for a moment looking away blushing. She thought of the strange yet attractive girl named Lethe she met yesterday and the kiss they had shared.
"Plus...I already found someone anyways..." Niki added.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:59 am

Jane smiled. "Its some girl isn't it?" she could tell by the way she said it. Jane smiled and said, "Anyways it just feels like you do hit on every girl..." Jane laughed. "Well I have to get to the army! See yah!" Jane jumped down and ran off to the military base. She needed to ask Xeno something...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 am

Niki didn't know what to say. Jane was right, but Niki didn't want to admit it. She sighed and watched Jane run off. Only after a while did she notice that she was blushing madly at what Jane had said. Niki just shrugged and lied down on the tree branch looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 am

Kazi laughed and decided to try out his new power and mess with Niki at the same time. He stoped time in Niki's mind, climbed up to her, and stood, towering over her. He turned his Geass off as He bent over Niki. "Boo"
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:46 am

Niki was letting her mind wander, letting her Geass loose to see if anyone was around. When she heard of Kazi's thoughts of his plan to mess with her, Niki giggled and waited for Kazi to appear in front of her. When Kazi stopped time in Niki's mind then released it, Niki just giggled and glomped Kazi tackling him all the way down to the ground. In the instant of the impact, Niki deactivated her Geass.
"That trick of yours backfired Kazi..." Niki said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:12 am

Kazi yelled as he fell all the way backwards and landed with a thud. "How... did you..." He exclamed, full of suprise. "How does she know? She can't see the Geass being activated untill it's done..." His eyes were wide, as he had no clue how she did it.

OOC: Don't use it too much... XD
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:17 am

OoC: I know...

IC
Niki giggled and hugged Kazi tightly. She purred and her tail began to sway from side to side and her ears were beginning to drop, signaling that Niki had lowered her guard. She leaned closer to Kazi, grinning a bit.
"I'll tell you how Kazi...but in return..." Niki started.

OoC: Niki's creepy isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Kazi trembled a bit then smiled. He was used to Niki's odd behavior. "Ummm... sure... but... what in return...?" He chuckled, he wasn't used to THIS strange behavior.

OOC: Short post >.<
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Niki just smiled, their faces were only inches away. Her tail slowly stopped and wrapped itself around Kazi's right arm as Niki leaned close to his ear.
"It's somtething I've always wanted to do..." Niki whispered.

OoC: Short...but odd and kindof disturbing post...isn't it?
And don't worry...Niki's not gonna rape anyone...XD
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:09 pm

OoC:...Good to know...

Kazi chuckled nervously and blinked. He attempted to use his Geass, but it failed for some reason. "Damn, looks like it has a timer..."
He opened his eyes and looked at Niki, forcing a smile. "And what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:13 pm

Niki just grinned saying nothing for a moment.
"I'll show you..." Niki said.
Then Niki suddenly pressed her lips to Kazi's, kissing him. She only kissed Kazi for a moment before breaking the kiss and laughing.
"You thought I was going to rape you didn't you?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Kazi laughed a moment. "Hmmm... that was not how I expected to get my first kiss." He attepted to push Niki off, but failed. "Damn, when did you get so strong..." He laughed at her last comment. "Well, knowing you, that was a possabliaty." Kazi didn't even notice his face was bright red this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Niki took another look at Kazi and broke out laughing again. She just loved to see the looks on other people's faces when she played the joke on them.
"Wow...your face actually looked a lot like Jane's when I played the joke on her..." Niki said, "But it's expected..."
Niki climbed off of Kazi and sat down under the tree staring up at the leaves rustling with each blow of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Kazi stood up and brushed himself off. "Ha-ha, very funny, but tell me, Niki, still, how did you pull off knowing what I was going to do? You still haven't answered my question..." He walked over to her and sat down next to her, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Niki just smiled and shook her head in a 'no' fashion. As if she wasn't planning on telling him in the first place. But then Niki remembered that Kazi alo has this 'Geass' power, so letting him know about hers wouldn't really be a problem.
"Well...actually..." Niki started, "I know that you can stop time in other poeple's minds...making them freeze in place and not noticing anything that hapens...it has a time limit of approxamitly six seconds, an whenever you activate that power, everyone in a certain radius of you other than yourself will be affected...and it came from a girl named Lethe...didn't it?"
Niki grinned and straightened out her hair, it was completely out of place due to her fall off of the tree. Then she activaed her Geass, letting Kazi see the red bird-like glows in both of her eyes.
"I have ths kind of power too..." Niki explained, "But the difference is that both of my eyes were affected and it allows me to read the thoughts anyone I want...it doesn't have a time limit, but whenever I use it, my eyes begins to hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Kazi trembled a bit as he was looking right at the legendary Geass. "W-WHAT?!" He exclaimed, backing away from Niki a bit. Within seconds, he realised there was no hiding the truth. "Very well then, it is true, but... how do you know this! Also why were you in Shin-" He cut himself off. 'Kazi' didn't know Niki was in Shinjuku. "Very well, I shall tell you one of the facts I learned about this... power... by reaserching it..." He looked at her, very sternly. "There are meny diffrent types of this power... and a few of them... if you use them too much... will become uncontrolable... however, mine dosen't fall under that catagory."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Niki just smiled and nodded, she could tell from reading Kazi's mind that he was Xeno. But she also found out that her Geass falls under the catagory that will become uncontrollable if used too much. Niki didn't realy care right now, she didn't have time to pay attention to small details as of this moment.
"Well Kazi...what were you about to say? 'Shin-' what?" Niki asked, "And whydid you cut yourself off? You're not usually like this..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Kazi smiled and scrached the back of his head. He still didn't know exactly if Niki could read his every thought or not. "I'm sorry, I've been under alot of Stress and all... so... I've been talking some nonsence." He laughed and hoped she didn't suspect him. "Well... ya see... I uhh..." Kazi quickly stood up and began to run, hoping Niki coulden't catch him. "Shit... I gotta get back to a building..." He quickly ran toward the Student conusel room, hoping Niki woulden't follow him. "Where's Jane when you need her?!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:05 pm

All Niki did was smile but when Kazi stood up to run, Niki's expression changed and she stood up staring at Kazi as he ran. Before Kazi was out of earshot, Niki decided to speak.
"Is that so? But I believe you...after all, having your own brother murdered must be hard to endure...isn't that right, Xeno?" Niki asked.
Then in an instant, Niki ran after Kazi chasing him. Her inhuman speed and agility gave her an advantage here. Not long, Niki had caught up to Kazi and grabbed him by the wrist.
"But don't worry...I won't tell anyone about your two identities...it wouldn't benefit me at all..." Niki said, "So as long as our little discussion yesterday about Lethe and th talk we just had remains between the two of us...everything will be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Xeno decided to make the most of this oppertunaty. He swung around, hoisting Niki over his shoulder and runing to the Counsel room before she could to anything. He brought her in, and sat her down in a chair, locking the door behind him. "I want you to tell me something... inportant..." He smiled and sat down next to her, attempting to show he ment no harm. "Noone will know about our talk yesterday... but I must know something... Who killed Clovis, It's Inpossable for you to avoid! I know that you know!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:55 am

Niki looked up at Xeno and sighed. Xeno still suspected her even though she tried so hard to pull te assassination off without any trace of herself behind. Even though Jane did ask her about the assassination yesterday at the party, Niki had gotten herself out of the situation. Now, Niki would have to continue to hide the secret from everyone, if anyone knew, Niki would be running away from everyone she knew for the rest of her life.
"Um...well..." Niki started, "The person who killed Prince Clovis...I think her name was Lyre..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass D2 :: RP Locations :: Ashford Acadamy-
Jump to: