Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud Empty
PostSubject: Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud   Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Niki came into the base in her school uniform. She looked around at the many Japanese rebels woking to plan out their next attack. With only a few terrorist members having Knightmares, Niki was almost like the leader of them. And for good reasons too. For one, Her Knightmare is the best in the terrorist group, but tat really doesn't say much given the competition. Second, Niki was at least somewhat strategical, and her ability to improvise through various situations is a very important factor in fighting Britannia.

Niki spotted her Knightmare standing in a corner, the left arm was replaced and its energy filler was recharged, making it ready for battle any time.
"Alright then..." Niki murmured, "Time to take Neko Akuma out again...I hope all this time not piloting it have rusted my skills..."
Back to top Go down
Tal Benak

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud   Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 pm

I didn't look up at Niki much...She seemed to be busy with other things. She still seemed to be in her school uniform. I snickered a little. I really couldn't put up with class, but who knows Niki might send me there. She was sort of like the leader around here. I looked over at her knightmare and noticed it was finished and ready for battle. She was like a leader in the way she commanded with confidence and assuring. One problem with her...She was Bi-Sexual. According to what i saw she made out with some girl. I look around for some papers on the table. I grabbed them after finding them and looked at them. "Hm...Jane Ryder..." I muttered to myself. I looked through the papers and noticed that she just became the Prince's Knight. "Well this is interesting..." I say to myself. I also looked at her knight mare designs Niki looked at when she was getting a ride back from the ruins. "This knightmare is slow but pretty advanced..." I say to one of my partners. He took it and began looking over it. "Well her weakest point is her left arm as its not bulky for the Gatling gun..." He said. I nod and then ask, "What kind of gun would take that arm down?" He mumbled and then answered, "Probably a Heavy Arms weapon...Like a gatling gun itself or a rocket launcher..." I nod then get back to work. I had my eye on her...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud   Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Niki laughed and walked over to Tal, suprise hugging him from behind. Her tail swaed from side to side and her ears were twitching. She had notign to do for now, so why not play around a bit? And who better to play with than the always-serious Tal?
"Hey Tal, how are you?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Tal Benak

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud   Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:55 pm

I Frowned. "Hello Niki..." I say slowly and calmly. She was obviously bored and she seemed to have a child feature to her personality. So when she was bored she pick on the unexpected....Which was usually him. I just carried on my work and tried my best not to blush or get frustrated. I quickly put my head behind a document sheet...I'm probably blushing like mad. I Pull out a pen and start my usual document work...Suddenly i felt like a need water and I try to get up. Niki seems to be holding me down and smiling playfully. I sigh and try more but its like she puts down more strength every time. I give up and look at her and frown the raise my hands in surrender. "I give up." I mutter. I never EVER like saying i give up but Niki was a tad to playful today...I think i'm still blushing because a couple people are now laughing.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud   Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:29 am

Niki just smiled playfully and giggled once in a while when Tal tried to get up. She held him down and watched him squirm tying to hide his embarassment. When Tal said that he gave up, Niki laughed and kissed Tal ont he cheek.
"Alright Tal, I'll be going..." Niki said, "See you later..."
Then Niki ran off to her Knightmare.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud   Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Niki returned in Neko Akuma and climbed out after throwing Xeno onto the ground. There was a rope tying his hands together andshe used hat rope to drag Xeno to a dark corridor. There were many huge cave-like indents along the walls of the corridor blocked with metal doors, like a prison. Niki led Xeno to a double door that looked differentfrom the others. She opened the door and showed Xno the room inside. It was just as good as one of the Ashford acadamy dormrooms, if not better.
"This is where we keep the people who are of more political importance to us...you will be using this room until we have worked something out with Cornelia..." Niki said, "So please refrain from getting into any trouble with the others...I'll arrange a meal to be delivered to you and explain what happened to the others..."
Then Niki shut the door and left Xeno in the room. Moments later, a plate of Japanese food was delivered into Xeno's room.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud   Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Looked around, fiddling with the rope that tied his hands together. He finaly got it undone and was able to move his hands freely. He looked over to food and nodded. "Hmmm looks good." He took a bite, siting down. "I guess Niki was happy she didn't have to risk Jane or force me... hehe..." He laied down after he had finished his food. "I hpe I get some kind of company, I'm loanly alredy..." He closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud   Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Base: Shinjuku Undergroud
Page 1 of 1