Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kai's Hiding Spot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 am

I got up after everything was destroyed and everyone killed. I Even managed to see another power giver give it to two people. "So I'm not alone in this power..." I mumble. I Start looking around the ruins and notice everyone WAS dead. I sigh and touch the forehead of a little girl. "Cruel." I mutter. I have no idea whats going to happen to me, but i have to keep going forward...
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:14 am

Xeno raced through the runins, in Benevolance. He was testing out his new Hadron Cannon. He had it charged and was about to fire when he noticed a boy among the ruins and aimed away from him, firing and destorying a nearby building. He went over to the boy and jumped out of his Knightmare. "I'm so sorry about that close call! By the way, how did you survive the wipeout?"
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Kai

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:19 am

I looked at this man that approached me. I wiped some blood of my face when a cinder block shard hit it. "I survived because of my instincts sir." i said. I don't trust this person. The only reason i really survived was because of my eternal never aging life. I've been be-headed, shot in the heart, stabbed...The works and I've always come back. "May I ask...Did that girl in the pinkish red hair give you a power?" I ask almost confronting him. He probably didn't notice but i was gripping my bloody knife hidden in my pocket...
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:21 am

While dashing across the ruined Shinjuku Ghetto in Neko Akuma, she noticed the prsence of another Kinghtmare on her scanner. She turned and saw that it was none other than the dreaded Benevolence, Xeno's Knightmare. Niki just smiled and checked her Knightmare one more time before rushing at top speed toward Benevolence.
"This is revenge!" Niki screamed as the tail rose.
then the tail quickly lashed toward Benevolence, releasing a discharge on contact. Then she instantly backed up and hid behind a building hoping that Bnevolence wouldn't find her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:24 am

Xeno laughed. "So, you know about it, eh? Yes, it's true." He shruged and turned around.
"You must have done a good job! I applaud you!" She laughed and turned back around, pushing out his hand to shake.
"I am Prince Xeno vi Britannia, Fifth in line of the inpereal throne, it's nice to meet you!" He smiled.
He suddenly turned around to see the damned cat-like Knightmare attacking Benevolance.
"COWARDLY FOOL!" He yelled, jumping into Benevolance and ignoring the pain of the electrisaty.
He saw The knightmare and laughed. "Revenge, eh? We'll see about that!"
The arm turned unto a cannon and he blasted repeadedly at Neko Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 am

Well i didn't want to take part in this but they seemed to be rivals. I saw the flash and something hit the knightmare. I sigh and run off. I click a button on my knife sending a signal to the defender. Suddenly it came and i popped in. "Time to stop these two." I mutter. I charged it up and chase after the two. The one the prince was in was right in front of me. I took a good look at the enemy and notice it was shaped like a cat. "Its the other girl!" I say to myself. I eject out and the Guardian goes back to its hiding spot. No use in fighting i need to learn more about this power...By talking to these two mortal enemies.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:34 am

Niki noticed the blasts in time and she activated her Geass to read Xeno's mind, anticipating every move he makes. Then she gracefully manuvered Neko Akuma, staying close to the blasts but still far enough to not get damaged. While she dodged the blasts, the guns on Neko Akuma's arms extended out and she fired at Benevolence, it wouldn't do too much damage but it may create an opening for her.
"So Xeno, I hope that little shock didn't injure you too badly...it would be no fun forthe predator if the prey was crippled..." Niki said through the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:39 am

Xeno turned his in-com on and laughed. "You wish!"
He activated his Geass and froze Niki's mind, making her smash into a wall secince she coulden't manuvre her Knightmare.
When it de-activated, Benevolance was standing over her, holding the Hadron Canon to the chest, where the pilot seat was. "Now, why don't you get out of your knightmare, and I wont shoot?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:50 am

Niki suddenly blacked out and when she came to, Benevolence was right in front of her with the large cannon on its shoulder aimed for her. Niki glared up and growled reading Xeno's mind to see if there was any way to avoid being struck. The result, none except for opening the hatch and showing herself to Xeno. But she came across a very intresting peice of information. She laughed a bit to herself but still opened the hatch and stood up staring straight at Benevolence.
"So Xeno...suprised?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:09 am

Xeno quivered a bit in the cockpit. "Ni-Niki?! Is that you!" He screamed, opening the hatch and jumping out. He held a botton and the cannon would fire if he pressed it. "I can't beleave my eyes..." He pointed a gun at her and forwned. "So... you're the one that really killed Clovis..."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:14 am

Niki just stared at Xeno and smiled. There was no way out of this now, especially since there was a hadron cannon pointed at her. She just nodded.
"That's right Xeno..." Niki said, "Now shoot me if you wish..."
Her tone and actions were unusually calm for someone who was about to die.
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

I made it up to these two rivals. They seemed to know each other which made it easier on my part. I stood in front of the cat girl i couldn't let her die and leave information with her at the same time. "Don't shoot you highness." I say aloud. "Niki i presume?" I turn my head and said to her. "Xeno you will deeply regret it if you shoot. I noticed a girl in the background with a pink knightmare. She was atop it with a sniper rifle. "Geez." I think in my mind. This was going to be harder then anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:23 am

Jane was on her Cupids Arrow aiming at Niki with tears in her eyes. "Why Niki? Why?" She muttered to herself. Then Xeno took out his gun and Jane screamed. She took out her Clip of steel bullets and put in a sleeping dart. "Xeno...If you shoot i shoot." Then she saw a boy walk into the middle of this. "Oh dear god hes protecting Niki! Sacrificing himself for her?" She sighed and still aimed at Xeno's head.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:29 am

Xeno looked up at the two in confusion, and wondered what they were looking at. He pulled out a small peice of metal and looked at a certen angle. He turned on his earpeice and a transmition came through to Jane. "Are you aiming at me? Very well then, I order you not to shoot, through." He laughed and put his gun back in it's holder, walking up to the boy and Niki. "I never thought I would have really been you, oh well, anyway, I might be able to resist the urge to kill both of you..." He was now in the area of the Hadron cannon explotion, he woulden't dare fire it now. "Mabie... I could take you into custody... if anyone else found out about this, you would be exicuted..." He swung around and faced towards Jane. "What do you think?" He said over the earpeice.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:35 am

But Jane wasn't there. She was on the ground with a bullet through her chest and she was gasping for breath. Jane was thinking it was one of Niki's terrorists that shot her. Sure enough she was right. A male about her age with jet red hair was smiling at her overhead with a sniper rifle in his arms. "Talk about lucky. Niki is going to be pleased..." He said. He turned her over. She had no energy to fight back. This man tied up her legs then put her in the knightmare. "Drive it." He said to her with a pistol in his hands. Jane gasped for air then rode it. "Go save Niki now." He said in a calm voice. Jane rode up to where Niki was to go save her. "Hurry..." The man muttered. It was only a matter of time...

OoC: Alright as I said Kai and Tal is in my house and are posting. He gave me permission to god mod as he doesn't feel like posting.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:40 am

Niki just stared at Xeno, not saying a word. She deserved to die after knowing what she didn't and probably shouldn't have known. In Xeno's memories, he had come across a file when he searched for information on Lethe. It was a very special file to Niki, but Xeno didn't pay much attention to it. It was actually Niki's birth file, and it stated that Niki was Britannian, not Japanese. Now Niki didn't understand how she thought she was Japanese this whole time but she still deserved to die, for rebelling against Britannia and commiting treason by killing Clovis.
"Xeno...I really don't care if I die...I deserve to..." Niki said.
Then Niki noticed Cupids Arrow coming and stopping next t Neko Akuma. She didn't pay attention to it, until a familiar voice came from it. Tal had somehow gotten Jane to pilot Cupids Arrow to save her, but she didn't need to be saved now.
"No...leave Tal..." Niki said, "Leave Jane and Xeno alone...I'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 am

Xeno's face twisted into pure anger as she herd a gunshot and then saw Cupid's arrow, and another person's voice coming from it. He turned around, using something under his cloak to Make Benevolance turn towards Cupid's arrow. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He yelled, compleatly forgeting Niki was there.
He pointed at Cupids arrow and frowned. "Who are you and where is Jane, my knight?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:53 am

Jane was going pale. This man didn't seem to really care. "I request a trade my friend...Your whelp of a knight for my brilliant leader. She obviously would've won if you didn't have that power." He said. He pushed Jane out making her fall and making impact on the rough terrain. She was gasping harder then ever. Tal jumped down with a machine gun, a pistol and his sniper rifle. "So what do you say Princey? Your knight is going to die." He smiled. The plan was perfect, he had to save her because he couldn't shoot him with all the arms he had and his knight was dying. "Fai-...fa-...Failed you..." Jane managed to say. Everything was going fuzzy. Everyone was right. She wasn't capable of serving him, she couldn't even survive this shot...She was a failure.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:07 am

Niki jumped slightly at Xeno's outburst. It was rare to see Xeno like this, his expression and tone clearly stated that he was pissed. But who could blame him? You'd be pissed too if one of your best friends was kidnapped. Niki looked down at Tal and sighed, he didn't seem to be following her orders, which was something that seldom happened. Still, she had to save her best friend, Jane was on the ground dying and she couldn't just leave her there.
"Well then...I see that you do not wish to follow my orders..." Niki said, "Very well then..."
Niki turned to Xeno neither smiling or frowing, she remained expressionless as she nodded not saying another word. Then Niki sat back into the pilot seat and activated Neko Akuma yet again. The tail quickly lashed out at Tal, striking his back before he could realise what had happened.
"Well...pitty that you didn't fall back when I ordered you to..." Niki said, "A good soldier knows whe to retreat..I hope you remember that..."
Right when Niki finished, she activated the electrical discharge. The power of the shock was raised to be strong enough to almost kill an unprotected human, paralyzing them and permanatly damaging their nerves.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 am

Before Niki could press the botton, Xeno had stoped time in all of their heads. Her walked over to Niki, grabed the botton before she pressed it, and de-activated it. He then walked over to Tal and pulled all of his weapons off, puting them under his cloak. He unfreezed time and had his gun to Tal's head. "Very sorry, but I simply can't put up with you terrorist types..." He laughed and kicked Tal in the leg with extreame force. "Jane is my knight, and it is my duity to defend her as much as it is her's to defend me." He smiled and laughed, if Tal moved, he would shoot.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:20 am

Tal already expected this much to happen. He took the blow and just smiled. "Take your knight." He said laughing. He had done everything needed. "Please go right on ahead." he said grinning. He looked at Niki and grinned but didn't say a thing. Jane was breathing harder and harder. She took out her pistol but dropped it with no strength. Tal looked at it and grinned. "I won't do a thing i was just doing terrorist stuff." he said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:27 am

Xeno bent over and picked up Jane, frowning. He walked over to Cupids arrow and programed it to go back to base. He walked over to Benevolance and sighed, puting Jane in. He turned toward Tal and smiled. He pulled out a handgun and shot Tal's left knee. "Remember this: If I see you again, I will show no mercy." he got into Benevolance and turned it on. It turned towards Neko Akuma and blew it's tail off with the Hadron Canon. "Goodbye." He said, rushing off towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Jane Ryder

Jane Ryder

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 am

Tal just laughed as the bullet went into his knee. "To bad Jane is in no condition to talk or she would've warned him about me snooping around her Knightmare with a camera." He laughed. Kai wasn't there anymore and Niki was just standing there glaring at him. "Theres no winning in losing now is there Niki?" He laughed and walked very slowly back to the Base to get the bullet out.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:36 am

Niki watched not saying or doing anything. She had nothing she could do, Xeno obviously wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily. The fact that Xeno destroyed Neko Akuma's tail proved that point. Niki watched Xeno run off toward the hospital, carrying Jane with him. Turning hr attention to Tal, Niki just laughed and turned on her intercom.
"Disobediant worms like you have no right to be a soldier..." Niki said turning Neko Akuma toward Tal, "I really hoped that you would've just stood down and fled like I asked you to...I'll le you off the hook this time but disobey me again, and I'll have your body torn apar by my own claws..."
Without another saying word, Niki piloted Neko Akuma to run off to have its tail replaced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai's Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's Hiding Spot   Kai's Hiding Spot Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai's Hiding Spot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass D2 :: Major Cities :: Sinjuku-
Jump to: