Code Geass D2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A code geass RP if Lelouch never happened.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The throne room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Xeno sat in Clovis's old throne, sighing. "Clovis... I can't beleave this..." He let a few tears run, and he sat back. "I hate this, why should we have to be tormented so?"

(Short post >.<)
Back to top Go down
https://codegeassn2.rpg-board.net
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Niki, along with a group of ten terrorists broke into the HQ. They had already put everyone to sleep using sleeping gas. Then they stormed in wearin gas masks and covered up all routes leading to the throne room so Niki wouldn't be disturbed. Niki stood in front of the door not moving at all. She had wanted to confront Xeno alone for quite a while, so why was she hesitating? Was it because of fear of death? Or maybe fear of the truth. She was a Britannian by blod but Japanese by heart, so was she really Britannian or Japanese now? Shaking the troubled thoughts away from her head, Niki knocked onto the door and faked the voice of a guard that was supposed to be on duty.
"Prince Xeno, I request to speak to you immediatly." Niki said, her mimicing ability was quite well and she could fake almost anyone's voice after hearing a few words from them.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:42 pm

Xeno tilted his head at the voice. "Very well then, enter, but, do you know why everyone is so quiet now?" He laughed and looked around. "Hurry up now, I don't have all day." He pressed a botton that unclocked the door, as he had it locked the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Niki smiled and placed her hand on her gun. She would need to be ready to defend herself if nessessary. The cloak she wore hid her weapon very well, making her seem harmless.
"Actually, I know why." Niki said still in her disguised voice.
Then Niki suddnly opened the door, the smile still on her face. She walked forward, the sound of her footsteps echoing through the silent corridors. She stopped a few feet away from Xeno, an odd red glow emitting from both of her eyes.
"So Xeno, suprised to see me?" Niki asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Xeno leaned forward in shock. "Niki?! How'd you get in here?!" He twiched and leaned back, laughing strangly. "Well, this is ironic, isn't it? This is the same situation that Clovis was in, however, where are my guard staff?" His eyes filled with a little fear and plenty of anger. "Well? Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Niki laughed a bit sensing the fear in Xeno's mind. She wouldn't need to make any rash movements, unless Xeno poses a threat to her first. After all, Niki's top priority was not to kill Xeno.
"That doesn't matter...the guards were all put to sleep..." Niki asnwered, "Don't worry, they'll be safe...I wouldn't stoop don to Clovis' level, killing people for no good reason at all...and I wouldn't kill you...unless you decide to pose a threat to me..."
Niki still had an innocen smile on her face, the one she always had when she was in school. At school she was always happy, always smiling.
"But Xeno...why didn't you tell me that I was Britannian? You knew that deep inside your memory and you could've easily noticed that I thought I was Japanese by my last name..." Niki said, "Also, what does that make me? now, am I Britannian, or Japanese?"

Last edited by Niki on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:06 pm

Xeno laughed and looked down at Niki. "You're a Britannian. Clear and simple." He laughed and stood up, claping.
"However, you are a Elevin at heart, seeing you were raised by the Japanese."
He walked down to Niki and put a hand on his shoulder. "Whatever you are, it's what you think you are." He walked back up and sat down. "Whatever."

(I'm having a brain block >.<)
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Niki just laughed again, her ears and tail were completely motionless since she came in the room. Now, her tail was straight and she looked up with her cat eyes.
"So, you're saying that I should just live alongside Japanese just taking in everything Britannian's have done to discriminate us and pretend that nothing was wrong?!" Niki asked, a hint of anger in her tone, "Is that what you mean?! Just when I thought you had a heart Xeno...turns out, all Britannian are heartless..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Xeno sighed and sat down. "If that's what you tink so be it, you chose your own life." he stuck a hand under his coat and smiled. "Now, if you would leave? I am quite annoyed." He leaned on his arm and sighed, this was getting weird.
"So whatever happened to that girl that was shot awile ago?"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Niki looked down, tears flowing out from her eyes and falling onto the floor. She said nothing for a few minutes, thinking of how she could've thought Xeno as her 'friend'.
"The girl, Lethe...I met her a few days ago..." Niki answered, "She was just passing by the acadamy and I went to talk to her...Jane showed up there too...I'm not sure how she culd be alive, but she still is..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Xeno smiled slightly. "Very good then, however, I must tell you that even though you are a terrorist, you are still a freind, and I will not rat you out." He smiled and leaned back. "I'm sorry for treating you so badly, as soon as Euphy or I take control of this place, we're going to change it!" He laughed and looked down. "Hell, Cornilia might even do a thing or two, and she's coming in soon!"
Back to top Go down
Windy-tan

Windy-tan

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Niki finally looked up and smiled again. She walked up closer to Xeno and held his head in place as she pressed her lips against his, kissing him like she did in the courtyar at school before meeting Lethe again. She only kissed him for a moment before breaking the kiss, grinning.
"Alrigt then...goodbye Xeno, I will not try do interfere with anthing as long as you hold up to your promis that Euphemia or you will change my home..." Niki said, "When that time comes, I will gladly offer to be allies with Britannia...but until then, I must remain neutral..."
Niki smiled again and bowed, thenshe turned and walked away and out of the HQ without saying another word. The rest of the terrorists soon followed, leaving the HQ silent again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Xeno sat there, stuned. "Well, that unravled quite strangly. I hope she dosen't find out what Cornilia planes to do with area Elevin... when I said change... I didn't mean good this time..." He sighed and sat back. "Well, this is an odd perdicament."
Back to top Go down
Kai

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:52 pm

I followed all the terrorists in without any one really noticing me. I climbed through the vent and found that the two people who had geass were meeting again. I watched the whole conversation then the cat girl left. This was my opportunity. I Take out my electrical knife and jumped down. I landed perfectly and grabbed my glasses from the air and slipped them back on my eyes. "Your highness." I said and walked towards him with my knife. "I would like to talk to you about your geass. And don't bother playing your tricks they really dot affect me." I said with a straight face. "Now if you don't mind, please get started."
Back to top Go down
Xeno vi Britannia
Admin
Xeno vi Britannia

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 am

Xeno laughed and stood up. "Very well then, my Geass has the power to stop time in people's minds, I can tell it has a max of ten seconds and a range of twenty feet tops." He pulled a shotgun out from under his throne and shot two shells at Kai's legs. "However, I do not have time for someone that breaks into my throne room, goodbye." He said, jumping and runing out the door, locking it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kai

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:15 pm

I looked at my feet. "Well i've had worse." I plucked out the two bullets and started running after him. Most people would be screaming from those shots but I've had 20* worse then any person. I saw him up ahead and yelled, "You can't run forever Xeno..." I said in a cautious tone. I stopped chasing him and head to the hospital where Jane is. I need a favor that no one has fulfilled...Maybe she is the one that could save me from this wretched life...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The throne room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The throne room   The throne room Empty

Back to top Go down

The throne room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Geass D2 :: RP Locations :: The Royal HQ-
Jump to: